Below is the Chinese foreign minister statement after his talk with Ukraine counterpart.
“There seems to be an invisible hand pushing for the protraction and escalation of the conflict and using the Ukraine crisis to serve a certain geopolitical agenda,” This is exactly what it is. From the beginning. The invisible hand that started the First the Second and numerous other wars is in motion now more than ever. Infront of our eyes we see the corruption, the blackmail that overtakes governments and destroys what is left of democracy. Laws are passed by some articles of force and not by the vote of elected representatives. More is to come as they prepared new disasters. Previous ones will look like a joke. The system of the invisible hand wants us all to jump to abyss and die. They use everything in their disposal and by using they destroy the last drops of confidence in the system. We, humanity, are dealing with the monsters who usurp power to destroy us all. What is to be done?
The system is cracking as poor Slavs are being sacrificed again.
It was February 24.
Before starting and giving you the full text of the Chinese paper for the solution to the crisis in Ukraine, let’s have the quote of the legendary James P. Warburg declared on February 17, 1950, to the US Senate: “We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether the World Government ( repetition is the mother of knowledge! – writers note )will be achieved by conquest or consent.” It was then near at the door.
All of us who follow the “cultural cooperation” narrative promoted by the same “third force” that has nothing to do with nations and countries mentioned on February 24, 2022, with the sum of numbers being 5. The number 5 that is the sum of the numbers of the dates when WWI, WWII, the Declaration of Independence, and even the proclaimed death of Queen Elizabeth II.
But before February 24, there was January 27 of 1945, when the terrible, genocidal Auschwitz concentration camp was liberated by the advancing Soviet Union( popularly called Russian) Army. There, at Auschwitz, at least 1.1 million people, mainly Jews, were killed. The commemoration held this year, 2023, was the first time the delegation from Russia, the country that lost 14 000 000 people and liberated this genocidal camp, was not invited. On the contrary, the new nazi “edelweiss” army division is becoming operational. Not in Garmisch Partenkirchen, where this SS division was formed, but elsewhere. It looks like it goes together with Leopards and other animals.
Coincidence or not, time will show, or better, it already gives a clue.
However, some time needs to pass for those that are right to be seen as right. Because who is right before the right time is not right. That is, unfortunately, always happening. Especially recently! Remember the jabs and liquids?
Those jumping to a conclusion could be confused as they slowly realize that the narrative, like Trump is evil while Joe is good, does not seem as it used to appear, making them even more perplexed. What we all need to realize, and fast, is that misjudgments have costs—tremendous costs.
Evidently, the planers, that “third force” without the statehood that we call globalists, organized to hit the pride of those confused with the aim to keep them quiet and to diminish any possibility for them to become the force of real change or mutiny. In the great majority, they will stay mute and will change the subject till they make the same mistakes and cause more confusion. Without wanting, they, many of them, became the unconscious force of that “third force.”
Globalists are absolutely happy with them as they are a satisfying example of how the “culture cooperation” method works—fashion UBER ALLES. If you are honest with yourself, please remember the narrative, not if the jabs are safe, but which trademark is better!
That is the answer you need to give yourself first. Those from the cabinet that is handling the boss are ignorant of any peace plan and are dangerous as they still have installed mechanisms to influence poor Europe through politicians who have lost their credibility. How and why is not for us to say but for the European people to see and react.
The Chinese Foreign Ministry released a 12-point position paper on a political settlement of the Ukraine crisis.
The full text is below:
China’s Position on the Political Settlement of the Ukraine Crisis
February 24, 2023
- Respecting the sovereignty of all countries. Universally recognized international law, including the purposes and principles of the United Nations Charter, must be strictly observed. The sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of all countries must be effectively upheld. All countries, big or small, strong or weak, rich or poor, are equal members of the international community. All parties should jointly uphold the basic norms governing international relations and defend international fairness and justice. Equal and uniform application of international law should be promoted, while double standards must be rejected.
- Abandoning the Cold War mentality. The security of a country should not be pursued at the expense of others. The security of a region should not be achieved by strengthening or expanding military blocs. The legitimate security interests and concerns of all countries must be taken seriously and addressed properly. There is no simple solution to a complex issue. All parties should, following the vision of common, comprehensive, cooperative and sustainable security and bearing in mind the long-term peace and stability of the world, help forge a balanced, effective and sustainable European security architecture. All parties should oppose the pursuit of one’s own security at the cost of others’ security, prevent bloc confrontation, and work together for peace and stability on the Eurasian Continent.
- Ceasing hostilities. Conflict and war benefit no one. All parties must stay rational and exercise restraint, avoid fanning the flames and aggravating tensions, and prevent the crisis from deteriorating further or even spiraling out of control. All parties should support Russia and Ukraine in working in the same direction and resuming direct dialogue as quickly as possible, so as to gradually deescalate the situation and ultimately reach a comprehensive ceasefire.
- Resuming peace talks. Dialogue and negotiation are the only viable solution to the Ukraine crisis. All efforts conducive to the peaceful settlement of the crisis must be encouraged and supported. The international community should stay committed to the right approach of promoting talks for peace, help parties to the conflict open the door to a political settlement as soon as possible, and create conditions and platforms for the resumption of negotiation. China will continue to play a constructive role in this regard.
- Resolving the humanitarian crisis. All measures conducive to easing the humanitarian crisis must be encouraged and supported. Humanitarian operations should follow the principles of neutrality and impartiality, and humanitarian issues should not be politicized. The safety of civilians must be effectively protected, and humanitarian corridors should be set up for the evacuation of civilians from conflict zones. Efforts are needed to increase humanitarian assistance to relevant areas, improve humanitarian conditions, and provide rapid, safe and unimpeded humanitarian access, with a view to preventing a humanitarian crisis on a larger scale. The UN should be supported in playing a coordinating role in channeling humanitarian aid to conflict zones.
- Protecting civilians and prisoners of war (POWs). Parties to the conflict should strictly abide by international humanitarian law, avoid attacking civilians or civilian facilities, protect women, children and other victims of the conflict, and respect the basic rights of POWs. China supports the exchange of POWs between Russia and Ukraine, and calls on all parties to create more favorable conditions for this purpose.
- Keeping nuclear power plants safe. China opposes armed attacks against nuclear power plants or other peaceful nuclear facilities, and calls on all parties to comply with international law including the Convention on Nuclear Safety (CNS) and resolutely avoid man-made nuclear accidents. China supports the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in playing a constructive role in promoting the safety and security of peaceful nuclear facilities.
- Reducing strategic risks. Nuclear weapons must not be used and nuclear wars must not be fought. The threat or use of nuclear weapons should be opposed. Nuclear proliferation must be prevented and nuclear crisis avoided. China opposes the research, development and use of chemical and biological weapons by any country under any circumstances.
- Facilitating grain exports. All parties need to implement the Black Sea Grain Initiative signed by Russia, Türkiye, Ukraine and the UN fully and effectively in a balanced manner, and support the UN in playing an important role in this regard. The cooperation initiative on global food security proposed by China provides a feasible solution to the global food crisis.
- Stopping unilateral sanctions. Unilateral sanctions and maximum pressure cannot solve the issue; they only create new problems. China opposes unilateral sanctions unauthorized by the UN Security Council. Relevant countries should stop abusing unilateral sanctions and “long-arm jurisdiction” against other countries, so as to do their share in deescalating the Ukraine crisis and create conditions for developing countries to grow their economies and better the lives of their people.
- Keeping industrial and supply chains stable. All parties should earnestly maintain the existing world economic system and oppose using the world economy as a tool or weapon for political purposes. Joint efforts are needed to mitigate the spillovers of the crisis and prevent it from disrupting international cooperation in energy, finance, food trade and transportation and undermining the global economic recovery.
- Promoting post-conflict reconstruction. The international community needs to take measures to support post-conflict reconstruction in conflict zones. China stands ready to provide assistance and play a constructive role in this endeavor.
If you read it and hear the reactions of the cabinet that is handling the boss whose office begged Russians to give guarantees for his visit to the tragic country of Ukraine, plus other corrupted creatures that are influenced or blackmailed by the same cabinet, you will be disturbed! Disturbed and deeply worried as to why West is ignoring this plan as the basis to start the negotiation and are declaring the plan not interesting! Those who were organizing the 2014 coup in Maidan and those that declared “F**k Europe.” Bad words are not expected to be heard by one lady, even with inherent hatred toward Russia and its people.
They want destruction! They think that they can use the 24th of February to be starting point of the new history that will clear all the nazis before them and their current genocidal doings all around the world. Well, that will not happen no matter what, how, and why. Before that, “no matter,” it would be wise for humanity to wake up and send this minority to the dustbin of history. Humanity will never forget who dropped two Atomic Bombs on mostly Orthodox people in the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki at the moment when Japan was ready to surrender. In the end, those in the cabinet should be aware that those behind them will drop them as soon as they see that things are approaching the time of no return and will fly with their assets elsewhere as they also want to see America destroyed! However crazy it may sound to you, neither Russia nor China nor India want to see America destroyed but reformed! This Earth is the place of all of us and has enough wealth to sustain 20 billion people and more! One thing is needed only! Instead of “rules-based” on the interest of one, there should be the principle of the BALANCE OF INTEREST applied with common sense that one can recognise in the speech of Mr. Victor Orban the Primeminister of Hungary you can find here.
Our Attic Our Ladder