Be Ready for Made In Russia
“Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.” Walter Cronkite
Made in Russia?
It might hit the market like R-phone or Anna Karenina perfume and clothing ….or Bear the Rus? Why only the crocodile?
Come on, but they might have a high technology military power and the next generation weaponry before the next generation started, but MADE IN RUSSIA for consumer goods? Not Possible! No way!
Well, there is a way, and it will be happening.
Did you read a couple of points from the National Security declaration of Russian Federation no.: 400
Or those who should ignore it and wanted to bring us all this mess and disaster?
So let us see
- Given the long-term trends in the situation in the Russian Federation and in the world, its national interests are at the present stage:
1) saving the people of Russia, developing human potential, improving the quality of life and well-being of citizens;
2) protection of the constitutional order, sovereignty, independence, state and territorial integrity of the Russian Federation, strengthening the country’s defense;
3) maintaining civil peace and harmony in the country, strengthening the rule of law, eradicating corruption, protecting citizens and all forms of property from illegal encroachments, and developing mechanisms of interaction between the state and civil society;
4) the development of a safe information space, the protection of Russian society from destructive information psychological impact;
5) the sustainable development of the Russian economy on a new technological basis;
6) Environmental protection, conservation of natural resources and environmental management, adaptation to climate change;
7) strengthening traditional Russian spiritual and moral values, preserving the cultural and historical heritage of the people of Russia;
8) maintaining strategic stability, strengthening peace and security, and the legal foundations of international relations.
N.B.-ensuring the sustainable development of the real economy, creating high-tech industries, new industries, and markets for goods and services based on promising high-tech;
6) improving productivity by modernizing industrial enterprises and infrastructure, digitizing, using artificial intelligence technologies, and creating high-tech jobs;
7) Overcoming the critical dependence of the Russian economy on the import of technologies, equipment, and components by accelerating the introduction of advanced Russian technological developments, localization of production in Russia;
8) strengthening the leading positions achieved by the Russian Federation and competitive advantages in the aviation, shipbuilding, rocket and space industry, engine industry, nuclear power industry, as well as information and communication technologies;
14) development of promising high technologies (nanotechnology, robotics, medical, biological, genetic engineering, information and communication, quantum, artificial intelligence, big data processing, energy, laser, additive, creation of new materials, cognitive, environmental-like technologies), supercomputer systems;
18) Reducing the use of the US dollar in foreign economic activities;
And the key of the keys issue that has never happened in Russia due to the secrecy of the military-industrial complex of the Soviet Union and after that of the Russian Federation-
19) ensuring the transfer of knowledge and technology between the defense and civilian sectors of the economy;
That is the basis for making MADE IN RUSSIA recognized and marketed worldwide!
The ignorance, high lack of vision, narcissism, greed, stupidity, and complete blindness of the so-called west leaders have brought the people near the abyss! Rumi acknowledged that in his Masnavi when stating:” Greed and avarice made a man blind and deaf! There is no excuse for the blindness and greed!”
The insanity and morons go together. That is what you can see at any shwab and any gate and any other unbalanced creatures with highly dubious family history. Those that are advertised by looters at davos.
The high technological advance that is now a couple of decades happening in Russia has been confirmed by, as of this writing, ex UK Primeminister Boris when he called, during his last G7 meeting, “Russian Scientists to come and work in the UK.” It would be funny if it was not tragic. Oxford, Cambridge etc… and you still need Russians? Made In Russia is irreversible process!
So, one could think that he sent an invitation at the moment when Dostoevsky and Solzhenitsyn were being blocked to be forgotten in their highly and irreversibly decadent societies!
Complete disaster! Just see who won ladies and gentlemen singles at Wimbledon 2022.
Those man did everything to boost the disaster and be sure, they all will be held accountable however they employ as corrupted law enforcement and even the army. When you do not have to eat, you react pretty differently. Look at Sri Lanka, Poland, Holland, Israel, Belgium, Albania, London etc.
Nikola Tesla knew it all! Oh yes! He knew that greed would make the wealthy blind and that they would not see what open internet and communication are bringing. You can read about that and many other revelations HERE.
But still as I wrote on 14th of April our societies are still in majority dancing https://philosophyofgoodnews.com/2022/04/14/dancing-on-the-sinking-ship/
Yes, many of us are lost with all these fact-checkers that are modern censorship morons who are paid to manipulate news, but many are aware of what is going on and where all this will take us.
Let me finish with three quotes, the last being a part of the comment from our reader on the tragedy of the rats’ story.
“Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to the point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him or around him, so he loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect, he ceases to love.”
Dangerous creatures, they become- usually, they are the so-called leaders of today.
“It is a universal law-intolerance is the first sign of an inadequate education.” To continue with, “The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world.”
And the last one is from James P. using Thomas Jefferson’s quote:
“When Tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!”
The whole comment can be found HERE
The Chinese word for crisis we are passing through now is 危机 and the meaning I like is “changing point!” Yes danger and yes opportunity but summary is CHANGING POINT! That is exactly what is happening now. At this point of change we all need to find out with ourselves “who we are,” and take responsibility to do what we can do, find out what is required for that to happen, and then to act. That we own to the mother Earth and its future!
Darko Richard Lancelot
Connect and Respect